MBM Tourism Prague 2020
The International Tourism Trade Fair Holiday World is the most important tourism and travelling event not just in Czechia, but also in the whole Central European region. The fair will again cover offers and choices from all over the world.
During Holiday World 2020, Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) partners together with fair organiser ABF, a.s. arrange the first edition of the Matchmaking Business Meetings – MBM Tourism Prague 2020. It is intended not only to exhibitors but also especially to visitors who want to find new international business partners effectively. The event is focused not only on companies that want to meet Czech partners but also is open to anyone from any part of the world – official representations are guaranteed from attractive holiday world destinations.
- Associations, clusters in tourism sector
- Travel agencies and tour operators
- Hotels, restaurants
- Spas, relaxing and wellness resorts, medical tourism
- Museums, historical sights, institutions related to the cultural heritage
- Digital solutions for tourism and smart cities, supportive services for tourism
- New trends in tourism, project leaders, alternative ways of tourism
- Regional tourism (agrotourism, enotourism, cycle routes...)
Participants of the event will benefit from the following advantages:
- Participation in MBM Tourism Prague 2020 is free of charge
- For registered b2b participants, free entrance ticket to the exhibition area
- Refreshment during the event will be offered
- Possibility to meet up to 15 new partners and to visit the whole fair in one day