Wine Company Mission at ProWein 2020
Company mission organised at ProWein 2020, the most important trade fair for wines and spirits in Europe, counting 60.000 trade visitors and 6.800 exhibitors from 64 countries. Aim of the event is to support matching between small wine producers from Piemonte Region (Italy), Crete Island (Greece), Sweden, Netherlands and international buyers.
Why to participate?
- For producers - maximize your presence at the fair and increase sales
- For buyers - find high quality wine and reliable suppliers
- Special focus on small producers of wines with quality and geographical indication labels
- Piemonte is a region in NorthWest of Italy with a long and important vocation for winemaking. Production is oriented towards labels that guarantee origin and quality, i.e. Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera, Asti Spumante, Arneis.
- Crete is the biggest and most southern island of Greece. The Island boasts a wine tradition that is 4000 years old! It is like a wine ark carrying marvellous indigenous varieties, i.e. Vilana, Vidiano, Dafni, Thrapsathiri, Liatiko.
- Sweden and Netherlands are the northernmost European winegrowing regions, with a recent and small production focused on quality.