Meet In Italy Lifescience virtual brokerage event
Meet in Italy for Life Sciences is an initiative of the ALISEI National Technology Cluster for Life Sciences in Italy and takes place in a different region of Italy every year. This year the conference has been postponed until May 2021 however to enable international networking the digital matchmaking platform is open from September to March 2021.
Global enterprises, companies, start-ups, researchers, investors and players in the sector’s upstream and downstream activities will have the opportunity to meet and explore/check new collaboration and partnership opportunities for the development of products, services, projects, and distribution and licensing agreements.
Who is participating?
The Brokerage Event is dedicated to companies, start-ups, universities, research centres and related upstream and downstream activities in the following sectors:
- Nutraceuticals and Cosmetics
- Medical devices eg diagnostics, monitoring
- IT health applications eg sensors, AI/ML, bioinformatics
- It is a unique opportunity to engage with partners for business development, licensing agreements, joint ventures, R&D collaboration, European projects, investments etc
- It is a free showcase for your organization; your profile can be created in 5-10 minutes.
- The leading partnering event in Italy in life sciences, all the major organisations operating in the field are involved including global enterprises, start-ups, investors and R&D institutes
- 2019 included 400+ organizations and 30% non-italian
- Feedbacks from participants with over 90% satisfaction.
- Participation is free for charge.