EU Fashion Match Amsterdam 10.0
Meet your future business partner in the international fashion business in a VIRTUAL brokerage event program.
To find the right partner for business, production, innovation and technology is now more important then ever in the changing fashion industry. With the fashion matchmaking program of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), we help you to find interesting companies and to increase your international network with suitable potential partners. This matchmaking program facilitates online and offline matchmaking for companies from all over the world, active in the fashion sector. It makes connecting easier and faster for fashion companies.
Some examples to make it more specific:
- Swedish fashion designer is looking for distributor and or agent in the Netherlands, or vice versa.
- Fashion brand meets different service companies, who can help their company grow.
- Designers and labels meet interesting manufacturers from different countries.
- Retailers, buyers, sales platforms, distributors and agents for apparel and fashion accessories.
- All companies who are involved in apparel and fashion accessories production like manufacturers, CAD pattern makers etc.
- Companies who offer service; like legal advice, photography, consults for business development, logistics etc.
- Fashion labels and designers who offer clothes and accessories for different segments
- Expand your international fashion network.
- Meet potential business partners.
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations.
- Pre-arranged 30 minute meetings.
- Get more insights in the Dutch fashion market.
- Good for brand awareness in the international fashion market.